Centre for Studies in Social Sciences, Calcutta
R–1, Baishnabghata Patuli Township, Kolkata – 700 094, India
Tel : +91 (0)33 2462 7252 / 5794 / 5795 / 2436 8313 / 7794 / 95 / 97
Room Extn. : 201 Fax : +91 (0)33 2462 6183
Email : email@example.com
International Economics, Economic Development, Economics of Corruption
and Governance, Banking and Finance, Rational Choice Models of Political
Economy, West Bengal Economy and Indian Economy.
- South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance (SAGE, India / UK).
Awards / Honors
- Recipient of the Panchanan Chakravarty Memorial Award (1999) awarded by the Bengal Economic Association for promoting teaching and research in West Bengal, India.
- Mahalanobis Memorial Medal, Indian Econometric Society, 2002.
- Recipient of the best paper award US$10000 from the Global Development Network (World Bank) on the theme "Globalization and Inequality" (2003).
- Recipient of V.K.R.V. Rao National Award for Young Social Scientist (Economics, 2003) by the Indian Council of Social Science Research ( Ministry of HRD., Govt. of India).
- External Fellow - Leverhulme Centre for Global Economic Policy, University of Nottingham (2008-2010).
- REPEC World Ranking of Authors – Among Top 2 % in Asia and Top 5% Worldwide